Thursday, December 31, 2009

Life Unplugged- 2

Here I am with my second thoughts about life. It feels good to be at home after a hard but sweet struggle for personal life. After this visit I am compelled to write how life takes turns.


Life stops when you get everything in life but not the person you want to be with. But “practicality” is a term which haunts like a Hindi film villain. It makes you think why are you doing this dude? Common sense tries to prevail but fails when confronted with might of love. That’s why I always try to play hide and seek with the arrow of Amor.

But every damn human wants a good wife, superb life and money in rife. This trinity always is an impossible one. But the funny fact is humans never lose hope and that’s what attracts me the most. The extent to which one can go in maximizing the three elements is indeed an admirable one. But, one comes at the cost of another. Sacrificing career to avoid infidelity at home, losing morals for career high and screwing life and health for wife and moolah is another evil of this trinity.

Everyone tries to get the better of their colleagues, friends and sometimes even their siblings in the race to the pinnacle. But will trouncing on so many souls make the journey and the result worthy? I still don’t know why short but moral victories smell so sweet than plundering the common man for booty through various financial derivatives products; I still don’t know why sharing the food in sleeper class is more mesmerising than dining at Hyatt; I still don’t know why fighting for my right successfully gives more delight than bribing the person; I still don’t know why being with my parents is more divine than praying the Gods. I know my questions have bored you to the hilt.

But I will continue to unravel the mystery called life… happy new year folks…

4 comments:

  1. Heartening words ;)
    Would love to read more on this if you elaborate them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely disagree ..and i have an example which proves me (and disapproves your point)..And its u. u have two of these and third one will follow shortly. (@a good wife, superb life and money in rife. This trinity is always impossible one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Amit... u follow it.. details may flow in...but will be embedded...

    @Bhavin... The fact is I don't have all the three.... and when 3rd enters, it creates imbalance....so its an impossible one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. again great thoughts mayur...but i feel the last para is kinda not connected with what is written above...

    ReplyDelete